73 charging points for an underground car park in Limburg an der Lahn
enisyst installs charging park including dynamic load management
For an apartment building in Limburg an der Lahn with 61 existing apartments, the underground parking garage with a total of 73 parking spaces was equipped with wallboxes from wallbe. The wallboxes each have a maximum connected load of 11 kW. Dynamic load management from enisyst ensures that the available electricity is optimally distributed to the charging points.
Despite challenging circumstances such as an underground parking garage in the existing building and numerous double parking spaces, the project was successfully implemented.
Thanks to the commitment of the owners’ association, the KfW subsidy was fully utilized for all wallboxes.
- Supply and installation of 73 wallboxes
- Installation of dynamic load management
- E-mobility app from enisyst
- Underground car park with 73 parking spaces
- Numerous double parking spaces
- KfW subsidy for all charging points