Charging and load management with enisyst
WHAT DOES MY CHARGING PARK COST?
Want to add electric vehicle charging points to your parking spaces in underground and multi-storey car parks? With our load management solutions, you can ensure your charging infrastructure is fit for the future.
Our complete solution for your charging park: a versatile range to suit everything from simple wallboxes to underground car park dynamic load management
We are specialists in the field of energy management control systems and use our countless years of sector expertise to make our e-mobility products as powerful as possible. Each day we deal with complex projects, yet also take every measure to ensure our products are as simple as possible. To facilitate this, we have developed two product lines to provide the best solution for all applications and needs.
enisyst’s complete system at a glance:
Simplest installation and, thanks to Plug & Play, almost unlimited possibilities
Our proprietary software provides intelligent control of your charging points
Installation, acceptance and registration, billing and subsidy programmes provided
Configure your individual charging park
We help you with all questions regarding the installation of your charging infrastructure and create a concept tailored to your needs including load management, estimation of installation costs, commissioning of charging points and billing solutions:
When is charging or load management best for wallboxes and charging stations?
The number of electric vehicles worldwide is increasing rapidly. Since the majority of current charging infrastructures are not prepared for high charging capacities, grid overloading problems can easily arise. This increases load peaks and results in far higher power costs.
What if everyone is charging at the same time?
Enisyst’s intelligent load management optimally distributes electricity for most efficient overall charging.
To avoid power supply risks, charging/load management is advisable for as few as two charging points. Discover more about our distinction between static and dynamic load management here:
Our products for housing, industry and municipalities
enisyst solutions are worthwhile with even one charging point. No matter how many charging points you wish to establish – or if you wish to add to them as your projects grow – our systems can be expanded efficiently and without major installation work.
Complete system or individual modules: our modular system
At your request, we can provide a complete system or control system only with load management or individual charging stations, which we will install, commission and configure to suit your unique installation situation.
Large selection of wallboxes and charging stations by leading manufacturers
In addition to hardware, you will receive charging points pre-configured with an electrical connection kit and fuse protection.
- Electrical connection kit for easy connection and installation to eni.hub
- Configuration of wallbox for optimal customer load management
- Commissioning of wallbox and integration into load management system (remote or on-site)
- Large selection of renowned manufacturers – if you have a preference, let us know!
+ Charging points plus dynamic load management as a complete package
Range of kits for setting up your charging infrastructure with dynamic load management
Starter or extension kit
Load management system for up to 15 charging points with eni.hub advanced electricity distributor (master/slave) for use in underground and outdoor car parks alike.
Scope of delivery:
- eni.hub distribution box with intelligence module (controller, switch, mobile phone connection)
- Power distribution
- Charging port outlets equipped for FI and LS switches installation
- eni.app functionality
+ Further kits on request
+ Wallboxes from enisyst or independent manufacturers
All enisyst e-mobility kits include:
+ Detailed system and project organisation technical planning
+ System commissioning and acceptance
+ eni.hub distributor installation (optional extra, request when purchasing)
+ Annual maintenance provides with all service packages
Advantages of our system at a glance:
Our systems work with charging stations and wallboxes by all manufacturers, including setups featuring wallboxes by multiple manufacturers.
Our pre-configured eni.hub distribution box ensures easy installation regardless of parking space positioning. It is also perfectly suited to support difficult-to-access parking spaces such as those in underground garages and multi-storey car parks.
Flexible and expandable
Even for setups with just one charging point, eni.hub is a valuable addition. Further wallboxes (of all manufacturer origins) can be added as required, and additional generation systems (e.g. PV) can be integrated similarly.
Advice and support
Planning a project yet unsure which is the best enisyst solution for you? Our planning packages include the creation of concepts tailored to your unique needs, featuring everything you need to establish a future-proofed charging park. See our planning package for more details.
The right product for every industry
We serve an incredibly versatile range of customers – to ensure we answer the most pressing needs of every industry with the perfect charging solution, we have created the following categories.
Supplying multi-family homes and residential quarters with charging points, which can be integrated with other generators if possible.
Create competitive advantages by expanding charging stations in company car parks.
Economic solutions for cities and municipalities to address and support increasing electric vehicle numbers.
enisyst e-mobility FAQ
Why shouldn't I charge my electric car using a household socket?
Charging electric vehicles via standard household socket is possible but should be regarded as an emergency solution due to:
- Not designed for continuous draw of 16 A
- Reduced possible charging power (2.3 kW) significantly increases charge time
- Danger of high continuous load causing overheating and cable fires
What are the advantages of a wallbox?
- Offers the safety and convenience of a charging infrastructure individually tailored to the vehicle
- Pre-integration of required protective devices (circuit breaker, FI switch if necessary)
- Potential charging power of up to 22 kW AC
- Monitoring and control of charging process adapted to the respective vehicle
- Universally applicable (single-/multi-phase charging)
- Future-proofing means wallbox optimises charging performance even when switching to larger battery capacity vehicles
When is charging management worthwhile?
Charging management is a vital consideration as soon as you install several charging columns or wallboxes at one location, or want to integrate additional generators such as a PV system or CHP unit.
With a dynamic charging load management system, you can:
- Limit charging power
- Prioritise individual charging stations/wallboxes
- Avoid or reduce peak loads
- Protect electrical installations and lines from overloading
What makes the enisyst system so special?
The complete enisyst system is a product of our many years of expertise in the field of control technology. Our core product is an electrical distributor with intelligent control for wallboxes and charging columns, which we sell via our specialist partner. However, our own wallboxes from a wide range of manufacturers can also be integrated into our system.
The manufacturer-independent design of our system goes further by enabling any electricity generator to be system-integrated e.g. electric vehicles can be charged with the solar power produced by your own PV system.
This provides unparalleled flexibility in terms of types of charging point and time of installation alike. With our system, your charging park is prepared for the e-mobility of tomorrow.
How does eni.hub billing work?
In any case, electricity consumption for charging vehicles is recorded via our system and made available to users as information via app.
To generate billing broken down by charging point, there are several options possible during installation:
- The charging stations are connected to the flat meter. Billing runs together with the respective flat’s other electricity consumption via its energy supplier. The electricity consumption for vehicle charging is recorded via our system and made available to users via an app. In this case, our eni.hub distributor is installed next to the electrical distributor and must be connected to each charging point via cable (wall breakthroughs, fire protection etc. make this a time- and cost-intensive effort).
- Our eni.hub distributor is installed in the underground car park, with just one power and network cable each laid from the house connection to the distributor or distributors (one distributor for up to eight charging points). The electricity consumption for charging vehicles is recorded via our system and made available to users via an app. Billing data is transferred to property management and billed via service charge statement. If this is not desired, billing can also be conducted by an external service provider (we can arrange this service, which costs around 40 € per year and charging point).
Of course, we would be happy to create an individual concept for your application.
Can users tell the system when loading should be completed?
Dwell time can be entered via our app, allowing the system to charge certain charging stations at priority or at optimal times (e.g. when electricity is cheapest or to avoid peak load times).
Do you need more information, have a question or are interested in our planning package?
Reach out to our friendly support team now and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Sense check? Don’t understand q?